PACKAGING. WHY WORK IN 2D WHEN THE WORLD IS 3D?
PACKAGING. THINK IN 2D, DESIGN IN 3D.
We create packaging design in 3D. Traditionally, a designer will work on 2-dimensional “drawing board” which will be sent through to you, the client, and this process will be solely in 2D.
- Our powerful 3D design tools enable quick folding of the final folded design for even complex designs with curved creases.
- Visualise the assembly and folding sequence of designs. Assembly instructions and animation movies can be created.
- Creation of 3D models of primary product such as cans, bottles, glasses and bags.
- Design, layout and conceptualisation of packaging
- Placement of artwork on existing 3D models from our database
- PDF files with 3D content (movable and interactive)
- Movie files of 3D packaging shots
- Virtual pack shots
- Placement of artwork on 3D models captured from our 3D Scanner
- 3D Model files captured from our 3D scanner